jump jump stickBoots
How to Play a game
- Up key: Jump
- Right Arrow Key: Move Right
- Left Arrow Key: Move Left
- He painted with his hands.
- I took a picture.
- Only the resolution was modified.
graphic production process
- After painting on paper, take a picture. Modify the resolution of the picture.
- All graphic data were drawn with pencils.
Game Concepts and Level Designs
- The concept of a level design for this game is that there’s nothing at first, and then there’s a level added as the character moves.
- As the character moves, a new level is added.
- But the level that was created in the past is either lost or modified. That’s an important concept of the game’s level design.
- So there’s no help for character movement at first. I want to know what to be moved by how the level of experience.
- But I fixed this part. Now I’ve shown you how to move forward at each level.
- It’s a simple and easy game, but please play it fun. And give me some advice
=Add [End Scene]
=Level Modify and Level Add
=Level add help icon
=jumping animation sound add
=bug fixed(Actor Attributes (Acceleration 80 ->65,MaxWaikingSpeed20->15)
|Updated||7 days ago|
|Genre||Platformer, Action, Puzzle|
|Made with||Stencyl, OpenFL|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Ludum Dare 45, Short, Singleplayer, Stencyl|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial, Textless|